Hi there! Welcome to my blog. I’m so glad you stopped by. I hope you’ll find something interesting to read or learn about from my posts.
I write posts based on what I’m doing around the house that might inspire others. We are created to help each other, so I hope that I’m able to share a little something that you can take away for yourself.
Here are the kinds of topics I like to share:
- Gardening. I have a super sized butterfly garden, along with numerous small garden areas. If it wasn’t for weather, I’d spend every day in the yard.
- Bead weaving. Modifying patterns or beads keeps this hobby interesting.
- Well-groomed home. I, too, have days when the house has become a disorderly, chaotic mess. But it sure gives me a peaceful feeling when everything is neat and shipshape. I hope to share that peace of mind.
- Holiday decorating. I enjoy decorating for a holiday more than I enjoy the actual holiday. Is there something wrong with me?
- Miscellaneous crafts. I dabble in an assortment of crafts. So you’ll see something from time to time that I come up with that I think someone else would enjoy.
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!