A couple of Christmas’s ago, I bought this little plant from Walmart for about 6 bucks. It had some Christmas ornaments on it. I thought it was so cute, and different from the usual poinsettia. Since I can’t willingly kill a plant on purpose, I took the ornaments off and have kept it as an indoor plant. I’ve been surprised at how easy it is to care for.
- It requires a plant zone of 10 to 11. Since mine is 6, it has to stay inside.
- It needs a lot of direct sunlight.
- It prefers high humidity and plenty of water.
- Keep the roots strong by fertilizing with a watered down liquid fertilizer regularly.
- They prefer a sandy acidic soil. Make a mix of equal parts potting soil, sand, peat moss.
- Turn the tree regularly, so all sides will get sunlight and grow evenly.
I hope you found this helpful.