I’m still plugging away at making pillow case dresses. The deadline is October 31st, giving me 3 1/2 months to finish my goal of 70. I’ve got about 50 done now. You can read about the cause I’m working for here. I’ve taken a break from sewing while I get my craft room in order. I’ll start back on them next week.
This purple fabric was a donation. I added lots of trim and ribbon.
Keeping with the floral theme of the dress, I added floral buttons. I had fun with this dress.
This tropical looking dress was made from a bed sheet that I found at a thrift store. I think it turned out pretty darn cute.
This dress was made from a donation of pink polka dot, and some pink/white fabric I got on sale at Walmart. I just happened to have the polka dot ribbon on hand.
I sure hope the little girls in Africa will feel special when they get their new dresses.
I’ve been working hard at organizing the craft room, and am starting to feel civilized. The sewing cabinet updates are just about done, and I’ll be sharing those next week. The craft room is my favorite room to hang out and have some fun. So I’m really excited to be working on it.